Here we are with a retro show that was taped last year and we are revisiting goal setting in 2016. After all we are still just at the basic beginning of 2016 so everything applies. I am sorry we did not get it up earlier but here it is and besides I am a crAzy marketing lady, it’s my show and I can do what I want, right? So let’s jump in and talk with Bill Humbert. But wait we move on from goal setting, head into public speaking and then into hitchhiking. Bill is a raconteur, a true raconteur with his stories and ideas in life. You will be entertained because we are all over the map and Bill is a true raconteur.
- There is power in setting goals
- Recruiter Guys Guide to Finding a Job is Bill Hunbert’s book.
- Why Bill used SCAMPS
- S=Specific setting a specific goal
- P=Public (like I put my goals out there in this show)
- S=Specific End Date
- We chat about S words and Carole gives you her favorite word – plethora
- We talk about how to get the attention of people we want to meet/interview/talk to and more
- What causes goal-setting to fail?
- We re-visit resolutions
- What are Bill’s goals?
- BIG surprise answer here
- We talk about Bill’s experience with webinars
- We spin off and talk about bullying in the workplace because Bill does webinars on this
- 77-90% of all American workers have been or will be bullied in their career
- I go personal with my bullying experiences
- Carole says “Women are vicious”
- Where is the women supporting other women idea
- Bill segues into how he set a hitch hiking goal
- The Greyhound challenge and Bill tells a story about getting to LA
- Here comes another challenge and this time it’s Las Vegas
- Bill shares hitch hiking rules
- We bring it back to goal setting and how SCAMPS worked for him in these challenges
- Then we “visit” Kent State University
- Told you this is a crazy show
- And Bill is a true reconteur
You can reach Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carole is of course at email@example.com
Please join us on our closed group -The Padded Room on Facebook.