Sexy romance, what a great title for a show especially near Valentine Day. I was having lunch one day with a friend who suggested I talk to Kim Moore about her book, Now That’s Romantic. I had to think about this at first because I do shows specifically for entreprenuers. I reached out to Kim and learned she is an entrepreneur who just happened to write a book on being more creative with the romantic side of your life. It is a beautiful book about sexy romance. Kim is an authorpreneur and I am so happy to have her here.
Now we will talk about why Kim wrote this sexy romance book and a whole lot more.
- We just jump right in
- We start with Biblical times
- Creative ideas for special times
- It’s all about the mood, not about the food chapter
- Kim opens up about her issues as a new young bride
- Yes, we do talk about the Bible and sexuality
- Tarzan and Jane
- Rhett and Scarlett
- Kim gets personal about her marriage
- As a result, Kim got creative
- If you are doing what everyone else is doing, you are average
- We discuss the playfulness, the sweetness, and more Kim created in this book
- What did Kim do before writing this book?
- How hard was it to write a book?
- Why it took years
- Second book goes more into the Bible and the Song of Soloman
- We talk about the pain in editing a book
- Kim’s thoughts on having a wonderful Valentine Day
- It’s more than music and lighting candles
- Carole tells her Las Vegas working girl story
- Baring our toes to the world
- Kim shares her story about the Christmas party and there is a good lesson there
Find Kim’s book on http://nowthatsromantic.com
and on Amazon
You can reach Kim at email@example.com
New book comes out this summer, and Kim is available to speak at events. Ask her about that.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember we have a closed group on Facebook called The Padded Room come ask to join.
Thanks so much and believe me this IS a beautiful book written by a beautiful woman.