Introducing Denielle Lue who is going to talk to us about how to prepare for the holiday’s – promotional style. She shares marketing tips to prepare all of us for the busy holiday season. Denielle is the founder and owner of Stitch to My Lue Promotions, LLC.
Links mentioned in show:
About Stitch to My Lue Promotions:
- Experience in Direct Mail, Magazines, Analytics – she knows what works
- Embroidery, Promotional Items, Screen Printing
- Offers creative and marketing suggestions
- Employee and Professional gift suggestions
- Personalized and customized service
- Cost effective solutions
- Wide array of supplier options
Trends in holiday promotions:
- Employee reward recognitions
- Referral thank you’d
- General brand awareness
- Most popular items – gourmet foods, customized tins
Personalized vs. Generic Promotions:
- Local vs. National reach
- Permanent “tangible” vs. intangible gifts
Gift Items and ROI
- You can measure success with your promotional gifts
- Response rate guidelines
Special discounts during the holiday’s
- Volume Discounts
- Holiday Promotions and Offers Available
Marketing Myths Revealed around the holiday’s
- Planning ahead – when is it too late?
Marketing Best Practices for your Promotions
- Options beyond traditional advertising
- Promotional “staying power”
- Strategic Planning
Denielle left us with her “one thing” that we should all be thinking about when it comes to promotional buying and marketing for your company.
There over 400,000 promotional items. Listen to find out how www.stitchtomylue.com can help you with all your promotional needs.