I’ll give you the shirt off my back – walking billboards are they right for you?
Everybody loves FREE! One of my kids is at college and has already received several free t-shirts, at school sporting events and community events. My youngest child was at her fall festival and answered trivia questions and won a FREE t-shirt. Maybe your business doesn’t give away shirts but sells them. Today I am wearing a Taco City t-shirt. Taco City is located in Coca Beach FL, great food – cool shirt.
In This Episode You’ll Learn About:
Make walking billboards work for you
- At events
- Online Giveaway
- Is there a Catch – Happy Grasshopper
- Prize at other events
- Loyal Customers
- Spread your message around the globe
- Updated Location or Offerings
- Local Vendors, Joni Industries, Stick to my Lue Promotions and Big Frog Custom T-shirts
- Slogan or catch phrase
- What information to include: website, phone number
- Check out my Fiddlehead Marketing Facebook page – there’s picture of me in my Taco City T-shirt
- We’re planning on giving t-shirts to everyone who is interviewed on the Crazy Marketing Ladies Show – how cool is that!
- Shirt off my back story
Post a picture of the t-shirt on my Facebook page. If you would like me to wear your promotional t-shirt and mention your business on the show and list your company please contact me for your mailing address.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Please leave an honest review and rating on iTunes! They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them.
Tell us what you think. Don’t forget if you want me to wear your businesses t-shirt and promote it on the Crazy Ladies Marketing Show you can message my Facebook page.
Thanks for listening!