Seriously, Bob Burg, best-selling author of The Go-Giver joins me in this awesome interview explaining the art of giving and receiving because the two marry each other in being successful in life and business. This is one spectacular interview filled with great ideas to put all entrepreneurs on the road to success.
This is what YOU will learn in this podcast episode:
- Learn how Bob explains the title of the book “The Go-Giver” and what giving means in providing value to others
- Did Bob get push back from business leaders on this best-selling book?
- How the book became gifts and how businesses provided the book to their employees.
- Learn what the opposite of a go-giver is
- Learn the importance of making your win about the other person’s win
- What about the go-takers?
- How long should you work your go-giver tactics with a go-taker?
- Bob stresses how go-givers are NOT weak – important information to understand
- The George Costanza tactic – it’s not you, it’s me.
- Why firing a client is sometimes okay
THE 5 LAWS OF STRATOSPHERIC SUCCESS:
- Law of Value – and what differentiates price and value
- Law of Compensation – the impact of your value
- Law of Influence – abundantly placing other’s interests first
- Law of Authenticity – the value of the gift if yourself
- Law of Receptivity – how it ties all together and how to be open to receiving
Back to more questions and answers:
- Bob explains why you cannot “make” a sale
- Bob defines a McGuffin
- We chat about things that come out of left field
- How can you find Bob? The answer is burg.com where you can find so much information on everything Bob Burg, what he is writing, where he is appearing, and you can read the first chapters of several books including his newest book.
- Bob and his love if his local animal shelter and how he feels about our four-legged friends being go-givers.
- Who is Barbara Grassey?
Here is a great youtube link for learning more about The Go-Giver
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Again you can learn more about Bob at burg.com
Thank you so much now go out there and be an even better go-giver and please receive all you can receive – receiving works.