Give Us A Review Click Here – For “The Crazy Marketing Ladies Show” Click On “View in iTunes” under the Album Cover – then when launch applications comes up select iTunes then click OK – Then Click on Ratings and Reviews Tab – Give Us A Number of Stars – Then A Review – Thank You In Advance
Several of The Crazy Marketing Ladies, Cherlyn, Carole and Wendy, had the opportunity to podcast live from the American Marketing Association (AMA) of Tampa Bay’s main event held in May. This sold out event featured industry experts who debated on the topic of Marketing vs. Public Relations. This was a true “old-fashioned” debate on differences, misconceptions and the future of these industries and what professionals and students need to know.
In this podcast, you will hear and learn first-hand information from:
Glenn Sellig – President & CEO, Selig Multimedia, Inc.
Brian Butler, President, Vistra Communications
Rob McCormick, Vice President/Creative Directory and Managing Director
Questions and topics that will be addressed from these experts:
- What is the biggest difference between Marketing and Public Relations?
- What do you believe is the biggest misconception about Marketing and Public Relations?
- What do you see as the future of Marketing? Where do you see Public Relations headed?
- Where do you see ‘grayness” in Marketing and Public Relations? Is there overlap?
- Do you see a fine line between Marketing and Public Relations?
- Where do you think Marketing ends and Public Relations begins?
- Has social media further widened the gap of defining Marketing vs. Public Relations?
- Is there a communication vetting process that is vital these days?
- How has there been a shift in editors that used to share “front page news” to today’s world of friends sharing news first?
- For new entrepreneurs, what do you believe is the most important marketing tip you can offer that will enable quick results?
- Besides social media, what is the most cost effective way to market/promote a business in today’s tough economic times?
- What is the best strategy to obtain repeat customers?
- How important do you think photos, images, headshots are for social media and company use?
All of these questions and more are answered as you listen to this lively and energetic live podcast.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our speakers or about the AMA, you can leave comments here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put you in contact with the correct person.
Thank you so much for your loyal listenership – we appreciate you so much.
A special thank you to Glenn, Brian and Rob.
Don’t forget to visit our Facebook page
and you should join our closed group on Facebook named The padded Room.
Thank you again to our speakers and loyal listeners.