Today’s show is Part 3 How to Use Twitter Lists for Business – I changed the title because it’s boring right?
In this show we talk about how to use lists more effectively. When you listen you learn how to create lists. Ready for 8 ways to use Twitter lists for business. Do you want to make more money? Get more clients? Twitter takes work.
- Monitor competition – what a great idea for your first list (you can spy) keep that list private
- Connect with industry leaders – WOWZA
- Trending list – oh yes what the heck is happening in the world
- Engage with employees – you can Tweet between each other how cool is that?
- Create a list for events – Hello what a novel idea! Think about those who can’t attend.
- Use a list to maintain customer relationships.
- Follow bloggers – another WOWZA create a list with people who write about your industry including reporters
- Reward your biggest fans with a list – share the love here, use it to give positive reinforcement
In conclusion Twitter is where it is at……you need to organize. You need to work it. Well kept lists are a permanent filter for all your points of interest. There are so many reasons to create lists on Twitter. Use them. More business, more money.
email@example.com is my email address
Thank you so much for showing this show the love!