Twitter is not the big scary blue bird so many people think it is and while this picture paints it as an overstuffed blue dude I can help you pull the stuffing out of this fellow and help you soar into Twitter success for business and marketing.
In this show are tips on:
- Twitter lists in business and the effectiveness of using lists
- Separate lists and the importance of keeping them separate
- You can put people on a list who do not follow you and you can watch them and retweet what they say making you look wonderful
- Putting people on a list creates a separate Twitter timeline
- Why public? Why private? There are good reasons. Do you know why?
- How to look at others lists, how to add people to a list.
- Expanding your audience with hashtags
- Why you want to use hashtags
- Hashtags on FB are not as effective
- How many per tweet?
- Click on a hashtag in a Tweet. You will be amazed to see who else is using that hashtag.
- How conferences use hashtags and how this helps you connect with people who will be attending.
- Cross-connection tip
- Unique hashtags to your business
- Pinpointing local customers
- Twitter is great for focusing on people in your area
- Using Twitter Advanced Search
- Future shows will include Twitter Lists – my next show
- FB page https://www.facebook.com/thecrazymarketingladiesshow
- The Padded Room closed group on Facebook come join