Yes, I am sharing my 7 free tips to grow your business and do it off Facebook or any social media. I am serious we all know social media is wonky and Facebook makes it harder and harder to be found so I am giving YOU my free tips for growth. Ready?
- This IS my last show of the year and I wanted to share my 7 free tips to grow your business.
- Engagement is down, reach is down, FB wants you to pay to play and we do have other means to grow.
- FB is a great place to be social, but how much business have any of you ever gotten?
- I have been growing with face-to-face, one-to-one meetings. It builds trust.
- Here we go: Tip 1 get on Google and Google yourself, look at what is there, then choose images and see what comes up.
- Tip -. Make your profile pictures the same everywhere. Get a photographer get a good head shot.
- I explain why I need one.
- Tip 3 make sure your name is the same everywhere and in your email signature use color, mine is orange
- Tip 4 – ask people you know if you can write an article for them or a guest blog post. Get your name out there.
- Tip 5 – make a list of people that you know and make a date to meet them face-to-face. You will get business this way.
- Tip 6 – what is your niche – is it complete can you add more, can you niche what you do down?
- Tip 7 – this is the most important. You have to work this advice 30 minutes a day. People ask me all the time how to grow, you have to nurture things, you cannot grow unless you are consistent 30 minutes a day
- We all know I do it for people, people who don’t want to do it, don’t have time to do it, I do have time.
- My 7 free tips to grow your business do work.
- I segue into resolutions – you can set goals I don’t set resolutions.
- I also liked what a friend suggested about thinking about a specific word and using that.
- I go into my word or thoughts that lead to that word (sorry you need to spend less than 15 minutes to hear my word).
- I talk about new podcast coming soon “Stories from Many Hearts”.
- OOPS Willie barked.
- Happy 2018 everyone