I have been poked, prodded, pushed and begged for Twitter help so I did some dumpster diving into my vast container of everything Twitter and came up with multiple show material. Today is Part One of Twitter for Business and Marketing Success and I am so excited to do this for you.
What you will learn in this show:
- Defining exactly what Twitter is and what it’s not.
- How Twitter differs from all the other platforms that do similar things.
- Step 1 – presenting your brand with your images
- Step 2 – building a strong foundation before your first Tweet or resuming your Twitter account.
- Step 3 – following people and building your follow backs
- Step 4 – Tweeting 5 different ways
- Step 5 – being a smart mouth – in other words intelligent
- Step 6 – getting people to go to your blog and website
- Step 7 – connecting your other online presences with Twitter
- Step 8 – Twitter on mobile
- Step 9 – sharing photos
- Step 10 – videos
Links mentioned in the show are all about me, me and me (smiling face insert).
Email me at www.carolesanek.com
Check out my website at: http://carolesanek.com
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/carolesanek and I do follow back.
Don’t forget to ask to join our closed group on Facebook – it is aptly named The Padded Room
Thanks and catch me next time with more about the big blue bird and success using it.