Today’s episode is about creating some magic in social media for 2015. There are so many things, basic things, one could be doing that are easy and cost next to nothing. There is so much we have learned in our business as a social media marketing agency. We always want to share knowledge.
Also remember you should join our closed group on Facebook – you can find it by searching for The Padded Room. It is a place to discuss ideas, problems, issues and more – but no spam. We don’t advertise our businesses there.
In this episode you will learn the following:
- How to get your content seen in the Facebook news feed
- What is the right size of an image to be used in a FB Timeline and Twitter header
- The best time to post on social media
- How to get seen by posting when others don’t
- What is the ideal length of updates on social media
- Speaking professionally
- 20 words that convert
There are also references to upcoming show ideas and a little chat about advertising on Facebook.
Links from the show include:
We love our listeners and we have decided to push more shows out – thank you all so much and come back soon.