Kellye Dash interviews Cherlyn Warner, owner of W Marketing Services, as she shares her tips for entrepreneurs starting their own business. She also gives useful tips and friendly reminders to the established business owners too.
As a recent new business owner, Cherlyn shares tips and strategies about how she started her company and how she gained her clients within the first 3 months of starting her business. If you are thinking about starting your own business, own your own business or are just curious about entrepreneurship, this podcast will be an excellent resource for you.
This podcast discusses:
- Tips for making the transition from working in a corporate environment to a small business environment
- Business owners must plan, be organized and have good time management skills
- How to market your business and find your target with a low budget. Online marketing is essential
- The importance of having a mentor
- The cornerstone of Networking
- Social media is key to grow your business
- Increase your following with Speaking Engagements
- Qualities to be a successful entrepreneur
- Motivation tips to keep you focused on your goals
- Successful entrepreneur “formula.” Is there really a magic formula?
- Relationship building
- Service focused = value
- It’s all about you. Stay true to yourself and your goals
Cherlyn discusses her pain points and lesson’s learned that you should avoid as a new entrepreneur.
Cherlyn concludes with 3 key qualities needed to start your own business and lesson’s learned as a new entrepreneur.