Today Less Than 5 is about book recommendations because I was just at DC Podfest speaking about branding and I got into a discussion on books.
- I just finished reading “The One Thing” by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- I have learned a ton of new ways to make my business better
- It is about focus – imagine that.
- Then the book “Contagious” was recommended by Jonah Berger
- I ordered it and I will read the book
- Adam Grant – “Give and Take” is another one of my favs
- I had to re-read it this weekend because I was feeling taken advantage of and now I feel better
- I forget that it is very important that all business engagements should be a win/win
- I took the assessment to remind me who I am in all of this
- I am a matcher.
- I match people up
- 15 questions
- Go take it
- Book recommendations rock my world
- Givers succeed in life and business over takers so learn who you are and change things if you need to do that.
Tomorrow is WTF with Carole and Johnny it will be fun.