HappyHer what is that? Well I decided the best way to describe it was to go to their website and “borrow” their description:
HappyHer was born with the purpose of capturing the beauty of travel and the magic of stories we discover along the way. With a passion for film, creating change and some serious wanderlust, Cornelia and Lindsey have set off on a journey to meet women from around the world and to hear their stories.
Meet the ladies:
- I first met Lindsey Middleton in Las Vegas when I worked the red carpet at the IAWTV award show.
- She won an award that night – we exchanged cards and BAM she contacted me
- Now she and Cornelia Audrey have a new show called HappyHer
- Cornelia is a natural born adventurer
- She has visited 26 countries
- They love living in Toronto
- The episodes of HappyHer are wonderful
- Go there and learn more
- They wanted to travel and they made it happen
- Let’s create something while traveling
- HappyHer was born
- Backpacking and filming
- Lindsey shares how Wifi was better in Asia than Australia
- YAY iPhone6 great quality and that is what they use – just like me they use the same mic I do with that shotgun mic
- There have been a few language barriers but they have gotten by
- They filmed in Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia over 121 days
- Favorite countries – Cornelia – Cambodia and Australia
- The bus ride from Malaysia to Singapore was one of “those” adventures
- Follow them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HappyHerTheSeries/
- Cornelia did tell her mom the times that “adventures” happened once home
- Research yes but learning from locals is wonderful
- We go back to the series itself
- Family, community, friends, dancing, laughing came across the board as similarities.
- Views on happiness in SE Asia were simpler
- They ask “is happiness a choice” and the answer they got in one interview is very interesting
- Lindsey answers what makes her happy
- Then it’s Cornelia’s turn
- What is coming in HappyHer – you will learn
- The answer is GOOD THINGS
- They are in pre-production
- You absolutely need to go to their website http://www.happyhertheseries.com
- Check them out HappyHerTheSeries on Facebook, Instagram and more
- What you do shouldn’t feel like work was the answer I got when I asked about advice.
- They love what they do.
Wasn’t that fun? You have to watch. The opening, the music, all fun. Watch their show.
Thanks all and thanks Apple for creating a phone that makes all our work simpler, audio, photos, videos