On this episode of Less Than 5 I do give a shout out to Johnny Gwin of Mobile Alabama. He is a dude of spectacular proportions in marketing, advertising and podcasting.
In the interview I posted yesterday with Johnny (Episode 95 in the segment Interviews with Successful Entrepreneurs) Johnny Gwin said he was jealous of my Less Than 5 episodes so I called him out on that today.
- I talk about why Johnny was “jealous” of these segments
- How much time to put a show up live?
- 30 minutes
- I don’t edit these segments
- Gave Johnny Gwin a shout out
- We just had him on the show under Interviews with Successful Entrepreneurs Episode 95
- Johnny Gwin is a true Southern gentleman
- I skipped content marketing Monday
- Today it is about getting your business noticed on social media
- You have to add value to people’s lives in a way others don’t.
- What can my brand offer that no one else is?
- How can I be more than my competition?
- How can I outrank my competitors?
- Come back to your original point often
- Curate useful write ups I use DrumUp and then there is FlipBoard
- Add visual
- McDonald’s is red and yellow, Apple is gray, I am orange like the Monarch Butterfly
- If you have employees have them put content out
- People trust you more when your employees are on board.
- Thank you Johnny Gwin for listening.