Analytics 101 oh boy get ready to have some great tips coming your way. Get ready! Get set! And listen!
- Husband and wife team Ben and Sarah Guest of Cyberlicious
- How Cyberlicious became real
- Sarah saw the value Ben was building his business and thought about how her background could carry over from speech/language pathology and behavioral therapy to Cyberlicious
- Ben was bored in corporate America and wanted to help more than one company
- We all need to know more about analytics
- I admit my issues with analytics
- We talk bounce rates
- We talk about capturing email addresses
- Ben says you need to have a remarket list
- Then he goes deep
- His tips work really well for ecommerce sites
- The importance of knowing how to use Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Ben makes it sound so easy
- Even Sarah has to ask for Ben to dumb it down a little
- Good way to monetize your blog
- Which anchor text are your readers clicking on?
- What is your CTA?
- Ben talks about ad blockers
- You can ask people to shut off their ad blocker to see your good stuff
- They have an email club that is free
- You can contact them here:
- Ben gives a great final tip and you WANT to hear it.
- Then he gives more great tips
- Ben keeps going
call 727-820-1988 M-F from 9-5
Analytics love them or leave them – NO, like them and use them. Go Analytics.