And here we are, it is Monday and It’s always about content marketing. I thought about it and realized we need to throw in some tech talk for being smarter about content marketing.
- You need to audit your content library – all those things you save to your desktop, all those emails – there you go you have a content library.
- I usually spend a Sunday afternoon to do this.
- I schedule it
- Maximize your keyword research you must do this.
- You have to find the best keywords for your content marketing
- Do your keyword research
- Editorial calendars – I couldn’t exist without one for me and for my clients
- I use this big white board that reminds me of everything I need to do for myself and my clients
- I also use a weekly calendar that I print out and keep on my desk, I carry it with me, I always know where and when and what, why and how.
- Google how to do one – it will simplify your life.
More coming next Monday.