I was gathering everything together for my trip to Chicago where I am speaking at Podcast Movement on Thursday and I had packed an article on handling the media when I came across an article on what to brag about when you have appeared somewhere, been interviewed, spoken, whatever. It is time to brag people.
- I am hoping to do some #LessThan5 interviews while in Chicago
- I am speaking about the time I was on “Wheel of Fortune” yes the game show.
- What do you do when something great happens?
- I love media attention, don’t you
- You want to get it out there so share it ALL over social media AND share it more than once, go ahead brag.
- I use meetedgar.com to schedule posts because everything I put into this platform stays I never have to re-post it.
- Add it to your press section
- I don’t have one but I will by the end of the month
- You want a link in your email signature for sure.
- Email newsletters too
- Take Ian Cleary’s advice and send people to your website, get them back to your website.
- Give people some free stuff, brag and take it back to your website.
Thanks and listen to Blog Talk Radio – my new podcast The Nearness of You all about WWII.