I have been working with a company that distributes press releases for my clients and yesterday my customer service rep there and I had a wonderful conversation. He followed it up with a phone call today. That’s great customer service.
Less Than 5 Talks Customer Service Issues
- I talk about my interview with Sandy Geroux who speaks corporately about customer service and HR issues
- She is in the segment called Power Women Speak – Sandy Geroux
- Customer service isn’t great these days
- Do you have a plan?
- Do you know what to do?
- It will happen to you eventually
- You won’t know when
- Social media will be blasting you
- You have to be ready
- Never make a promise that you cannot keep
- You cannot afford to allow things to slide
- You have to know what your employees, if you have them, are saying
- Are they trained well?
- Be careful who speaks for you, because you are the bottom line
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Address things on social media try to get the ticked off person to admit things were addressed
Give good customer service always.