I start with a glitch I stumbled all over my own words. This was the 3rd start. Willie the Wonder Dog who has her own page on Facebook interrupted me twice. I am podcasting in my closet. Why not?
- talk about carolesanek.com
- major editing on my website and why
- it is still under construction and needs a little more done to it
- you should always be tweaking your website
- tonight my SEO expert is working with me, she works for me too
- why we changed our name
- why we expanded on what we offer
- we are now Butterfly Boom Productions we were Social Butterfly Media Marketing
- all this chopping and editing had me take a good look at social media
- so I decided to focus on social media today and into the next couple of weeks
- you have to have a defined social media strategy
- you can’t launch your social media presence until you can answer 3 questions
- how will your social media advance your overall marketing goals
- how will you measure your social media efforts
- what platforms are most closely aligned with your target audience and your social media objectives
- we now have target marketing on board and we are so excited
- are you using an authentic voice
- I study and research my clients to sound like them
There – we are done ok? That was fun.
Don’t forget to listen to our longer shows too. This week we went live with Episode 75 For the Men – uh huh – we want to dress the men to look professional and we spoke with Lisa Emmons a certified image consultant all about this.