And we are back with Lisa Emmons, the queen of fashion, style and images. Her business as an entrepreneur is to assist you in looking your best. Lisa works with corporations, sales teams, can come to your office, can meet you at home, can make you look like you should be on the cover of GQ. We have a fun and lively discussion about men, and the women who help them look good. Ready? Get Set! Listen!
- Once again we are live at The Centre Club (in a private room) outside their restaurant so yes we have background noise.
- This is broadcasting – sometimes we go live.
- This is Part 2 – we talked about helping the women in a previous episode
- Posh Image Consulting
- Lisa is certified as an image consultant, color consultant, personal shopper and wardrobe stylist
- No man in this club has a tie on – hey it’s Florida
- I pick out my husband’s ties
- Crazy socks?
- 2-5 seconds to make an impression
- Networking chat on how to dress
- The man with the fedora, Bermuda shorts and more on the red carpet – he was a hit
- How colors define your personality
- Friendly colors – really?
- Navy is a trust color
- Black is intimidating
- We talk men in pink
- Pink goes to confidence
- Job interview tips in dressing
- Lisa talks jackets
- No brown shoes with black trousers and more on that
- For the gals while nude shoes are best
- Women look at shoes on me – be polished and buffed
- Lisa can come help your company in person, on line, whatever to spruce up your entire team
- Are you looking to move up in the company Lisa is your personal image consultant
- Name tag discussion – bleh we don’t like them
- How can a man be more budget friendly
- White is a hot color for men this season
- Colored pants and suits
- Patterned shirts how to wear them
- Distressed jeans and jogger pants
For the men, a fun interview to do, Lisa and I giggle, of course, and yes again the show was recorded live, there is background noise, oh well. There is background noise in life right?
Find Lisa the following ways:
or her website
Thanks everyone – I will be singing “Sharp Dressed Man” all day.