Ha the joke is on me – I called this episode 27, and it is really episode 28 and I am rolling with me inability to count today. I have a busy day, it’s Podcast Wednesday and I batch record interviews so to show I am far from perfect I am leaving my mistake.
- I admit I am not a big pinner
- Hopefully hiring a VA will help me
- Pinterest has 47million active monthly users world-wide.
- 42% of online women use Pinterest, compared to 13% of online men
- 80% are women accounting for 92% of all pins
- Food and recipes are the number one thing pinned
- I like to go there to look for low carb food options
- Every minute 9700 pins are posted
- Stop posting bad food pictures on Instagram and Facebook
- Pinterest tips
- Engagement and consistency of course
- Pin posts as often as you like there is no limit
- Posting about business add descriptive content
- Show appreciate for other pins
- Use community boards – remember to read the rules there
- You can check out your competition – you can find out a lot about what they are doing.
Thanks and remember I am not perfect – this is episode 28.
Did you have a chance to check out our longer podcast yesterday – our newest Crazy Lady, Robyn Sayles did a splendid job and she has more in the hopper. Her show is episode 72 Healthy Intent Feed Your Body, Feed Your Mind and there is a free gift in the show notes.
Come join us in our group on Facebook, The Padded Room and let’s get some good conversations going.
That’s it and thanks again.