Hip Hip Hooray, Lynn stopped by for coffee and the price of a cuppa joe in this office is doing a Less Than 5 tip with me, so today we talked branding, ready?
- We are doing a dual show
- Your brand is not your logo – it’s a component not the be all end all
- What do employees at Walgreens say when you are done checking out?
- I did not know
- Chick Filet – it’s my pleasure is what they say it is a part of their brand
- Your brand is a feeling
- Stop spending tons of money people need to feel your brand
- The Pepto Bismol connection to branding
- Fiddlehead is what Lynn is called due to her brand
- The Butterfly is here – why I chose my business brand
- What are you putting out there, whose interest are you trying to capture
- Copiers rebranded
- Can’t get stagnet or stale in branding
A cup of coffee will get us marketing advice from Lynn VanMeter and you can reach her with your questions at:
and little old me:
Don’t forget our group on FB The Padded Room Mktg Group – come play with us there.
Carole (and Lynn)